Water Coolers for Schools, Colleges and Universities
All that brainpower is thirsty work! Children need to drink at least three to four glasses of water a day at school, even more after exercise or in warm weather. When pupils are thirsty mental performance declines by 10 per cent – while tiredness and irritability increase. Don't just take our word for it. Have a look at the Guidance for Schools report issued by the Education Health Trust.
Cool, pure drinking water improves concentration, lifts results and makes for happier classrooms. The same goes for college and university students.
- Floor-standing or wall-mounted water coolers or water fountains.
- Dispense up to 80 litres an hour to satisfy everyone.
- Rugged design and anti-vandal features ensure longevity.
- Install one chiller for every 150 staff and pupils to cut queues.
- An instant hot water dispenser in the staffroom avoids kettle hassle.
Great choice and superb customer service
eau coolers offer the widest selection in the UK, with nationwide coverage, installation and maintenance, rapid-response aftercare and superb customer service.