Drinking water for health
Pure drinking water is fundamental for survival – and fantastic for the health.
- Make a priority of drinking water that’s as clean and fresh as possible and reap the benefits:
- Water keeps skin moist and supple. It detoxifies the system, has anti-ageing properties and carries essential nutrients to the cells.
- Water helps weight loss by taking the edge off appetite so you eat less.
- Water is essential after exercise, helping cool the body and replenish muscles, ready for the gym again tomorrow.
- Water cushions joints, protects organs and removes waste from the body.
- Beware of soft drinks, tea and coffee. They dry out the system, sometimes removing more water than they put in.
- Dehydration leads to headaches, tiredness and, over time, weary skin and poor renal function.
Did you know? You can live for a month without food yet only a few days without water – make it your priority!