Why drink water?
There are many reasons why drinking water is good for us, so make sure you have a water cooler from eau coolers to ensure you remain healthy and focused. Use the following excellent 10 tips to help you keep hydrated through the day!
10 Commandments of good hydration
- Start your day with ½ to 1 litre of good quality drinking water to flush your digestive tract and rehydrate your system from the overnight fast.
- Drink good quality water at regular intervals throughout the day. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty. Thirst indicates an already present water deficiency.
- Make a habit of drinking water. Drink water before every meal. Take water breaks instead of coffee breaks. Fill a glass of the size you can finish or gauge yourself by the number of bottles you drink during the day.
- Increase your drinking when you increase your mental activity level, your stress level or your exercise level.
- Drink one glass of water per hour.
- Avoid diuretic drinks that flush water out of your body, such as caffeinated coffee, tea, colas or alcohol.
- Drink more water, fresh juices or eat fruit and vegetables with a high water content to maintain hydration during illness and upon recovery. Illness robs your body of water.
- Get in the habit of carrying a water bottle with you. Convenience helps.
- Perspire. Exercise to the point of perspiration. Sweat cleans the lymphatic system and bloodstream. It is one of the best forms of detoxification available to us. Drink plenty of water when exercising.
- Drink the purest water available. Let eau coolers keep you eau so fresh.